Garlic Red Potatoes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com