The journey to owning a new home takes time, with so many variables, financial details and important choices to consider for your future. Using the following home buying checklist will help you plan the process from start to finish. The following key “to-dos” taken from our Home Buying Guide will help you find, finance and close on your new home with as little stress as possible.
What Can I Afford?
- I know my credit score.
- I know my current monthly expenses.
- Buying a home is better than renting for me.
- I understand the different types of mortgages.
- I understand Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- I understand all the fees associated with buying a home.
- I have used a Mortgage Affordability Calculator.
- Monthly payment I can afford:
- Mortgage amount:
What kind of home do I want? ……………. Click the link below to download the complete guide